Victory for Veterans 5k Run & Military Child Mile
Please join us for the 1st Annual VECTR 5K and the Military Child Mile.
- The 5K is an out-and-back on a nice, easy flat course.
- The one mile race is open to children 12 and under.
WHERE: Races begin at the Georgia Veterans Education Career Transition Resource Center 1001 S Armed Forces Blvd, Warner Robins.
WHEN: April 29, 2017
TIME: The 5K starts at 8:30 a.m. and the Child Mile at 9:00 a.m.
- From I-75, take the Russell Pkwy exit 144 and go east.
- Turn left on Wellborn Rd and then right onto S. Armed Forces Blvd.
- From GA 247, take the Russell Pkwy exit and go west. Turn right on Wellborn Rd and turn right onto S. Armed Forces Blvd.
- T-shirts to participants while supplies last.
- Awards for the 5K will be given to males and females:
- the first 3 overall finishers in each race;
- the first masters in the each race;
- and the first 3 finishers in age groups 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+.
- Children participating in the Child Mile will receive a participant medal.
The Early Registration fee is $20 for adults, $10 for kids 12 and under. One child free for every paying adult.
- Online registration is available with no service fee through Apr. 20th.
- Mailed registrations must be postmarked by April 16th.
Race day registration will be $25.
- Race day registration and packet pick-up will be inside the center.
Register online by clicking this link.
Pay on line: https://giving.mga.edu/
Register by mail:
- Download your registration form here.
- Make your check/money order payable to Middle Georgia State University Foundation and put VECTR 5K on the memo line.
- Mail completed form and check/money order to:
GA VECTR Center 5K Run
1001 S Armed Forces Blvd
Warner Robins, GA 31088